INTERNSHIP KL MALAYSIA
If you are looking for a place for real-world experience, we would like to provide you the opportunity to explore! Here you will have a chance to learn design concept development, basic key rules in the site visit, and turn the spaces that speak client identity.
If you are looking for a place to work and go home, this is definitely not a place for you. If this excites you, send us your resume to email@example.com for more details! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Subject to availability*
- Proficiency in CAD, Revit, and good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Prepare/Produce on Space Planning, Design Conceptualization, 3D Renderings, Documentations, and Scheme Specifications.
- The Intern will assist in the execution of specific assignments
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment.
- Be able to focus on detail in drawing and on-site
- Curious and open-minded to learn and assume increased responsibilities
Block D-1-11, Plaza Arkadia
Jalan Intisari Perdana
Desa ParkCity, 52200